Montana 4-H Congress provides youth from across the state an opportunity to come together on the Montana State University campus in Bozeman for four days and participate in an event like no other. Congress offers both youth and adults a venue in which to learn, be challenged, and most of all, have a great time with their peers. Montana 4-Hers have been attending an event like Congress for over 77 years. Congress has become an important tradition and is the signature event for the Montana 4-H Program.
Its purpose is to provide a safe and fun environment for youth to experience all that 4-H Congress has to offer including: contests, workshops, entertainment, social events, and much more.
Check In: Tuesday July 10 Check Out: Friday July 13, 2018
The registration is $225, includes housing, meals and program fees
State Registration deadline Friday June 15, 2018
Youth must be at least 13 years old as of October 1 of the current 4-H year and chaperons
must certified 4-H Volunteers or MSU Extension staff and at least 21 years of age.
All registrations must be completed through your County or Reservation Extension office. Participants and chaperons attend 4-H Congress as a county delegation and need to register as such.
The State Deadline for Registration is June 15. Counties may have their own registration deadline. Please contact your county office for registration information.
County Registration Checklist
- Each youth & adult (including agents/staff) participant is registered in 4Honline. DO NOT SEND WORKSHEETS.
- Each youth and adult participant has submitted a complete and signed MEDICAL form. The original be sent to 4-H Center and a copy is kept for travel with chaperones. FORMS CAN BE SCANNED AND EMAILED, as long as chaperone attending has the original form.
- Authorization of CODE OF CONDUCT and MEDIA RELEASE has been completed and is up to date in 4Honline. DO NOT SEND PAPER FORMS.
- A PAPER County Registration Form is sent (mail or email) to 4-H Center. THIS INCLUDES CHAPERONE & ROOMING LIST INFORMATION.
- Payment and a PRINTED 4Honline Invoice has been sent to 4-H Center with correct amount made to “Montana 4-H Congress.”
Future Montana 4-H Congress Dates
July 10-13, 2018 on MSU Campus, Bozeman
July 9-12, 2019 on MSU Campus, Bozeman
July 8-11, 2020on MSU Campus, Bozeman