State Horse Show
The Montana 4-H State Horse Show is an opportunity for 4-H horse project members to test their skills alongside their peers from across the state in an educational and enjoyable competitive contest. Classes are offered to include nearly every aspect of the 4-H horse project as well as nearly every skill level of rider. Youth, ages 9-19 years old, may enter and compete based on the qualifying guidelines of their county. The event is usually held in September.
Montana 4-H State Horse Show
September 13-15, 2019 at Heart K Arena in Livingston, MT
Registrations must be received by 4:30 pm on Friday, 6 September (NO EXCEPTIONS!). The exhibitor fee is $250/per youth for unlimited classes. There are two registration options:
- Register and pay onine with debit or credit card through Fair Entry, OR
- Submit a paper registration and pay by check via the mail.
Here's how to register and pay online using Fair Entry
- Visit Fair Entry to begin the registration process.
- Log in using your 4-H Online username and password.
- Register exhibitor(s) and horse(s) for various classes.
Are you new to Fair Entry or do you have questions? Fair Entry has created some helpful guides and short video clips to walk you through the registration process. If you have additional questions or need other help with registration, please contact your local Extension Agent or Montana 4-H staff 406.994.3501.
Here's how to register with the paper form and pay by check.
- Download the paper registration forms. Complete and submit one set for each exhibitor.
- Download and review the handbook for important show information like the show schedule, deadlines, and other details.
- Mail registration form(s) with your check payment to the Montana 4-H Center (address below):
Montana 4-H Center
Attn: State Horse Show
PO Box 173580
Bozeman, MT 59717
For more information regarding this program please contact Dr. 406-994-3501