- Junior Master Gardener, Level 1, Grades 3–5 http://jmgkids.us/curriculum/
- Teacher/Leader guide, $56. Youth Handbook, $15. The JMG teacher/leader guide provides
teachers with tools to teach the world of gardening with eight chapters of novel,
- Junior Master Gardener, Level 2, Grades 6–8 http://jmgkids.us/curriculum/
- Operation Thistle, Plant Growth & Development, $40.
- Operation W.A.T.E.R., Soils and Water, $40.
- Junior Master Gardener: Health and Nutrition from the Garden, $10. Children are motivated
to eat the fruits of their labor in their study of “Health and Nutrition from the
- Junior Master Gardener: Literature in the Garden, $40. Cultivate a connection to children’s
literature through gardening with this award-winning curriculum.
- Junior Master Gardener: Wildlife Gardener, $40. The combined resources of the National
Wildlife Federation and the Junior Master Gardener Program contribute to this curriculum
about the habitat needs of wildlife and appreciation for the environment, including
a community service learning project.