4-H Alumni, Raise Your Hand
As we work toward growing our Montana 4-H program alumni are one of our most valuable resources. Who knows better than a Montana 4-H alum what 4-H can offer today's youth. The Raise Your Hand campaign is designed to reach all of those 4-H alumni across the nation and reconnect them with the program that likely gave them many of the skills they use today.
It is also a contest! Raising your hand is a vote towards a $20,000, $10,000 or $5,000 award for the states with the most alumni hands raised. Use these resources to get the word out and get Montana 4-H alumni hands raised.
Social Media: Social Amplification
Montana 4-H will have a raise your hand post once a week for the duration of the campaign. Share these posts on your local Facebook pages and your personal pages. Here are some resources to help you create your own social media presence.
- Encourage your audience to share their #4HGrown experience/photos and tag other alumni asking them to raise their hand
- On Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, ask consumers, stakeholders and employees to pay it forward and empower the next generation of true leaders by raising their hand as a 4-H alum at www.4-H.org/RaiseYourHand
- Use the official hashtag in all social media posts: #4HGrown #Montana4H
- Tag 4‑H and Montana 4-H in your posts:
Twitter: @4H @Montana4H
Facebook: @4‑H @Montana4H
- Leverage Throwback Thursday [#TBT] to inspire pride and collect nostalgic 4‑H alumni photos
Are you a #4HGrown Alum? Raise your hand to pay it forward & help the next generation of #TrueLeaders: www.4-H.org/RaiseYourHand
Digital and Print Ads
There are many more assets and tools available at 4-H.org. Login to the Marketing Resource page and click on Marketing Assets.